Thursday, March 20, 2008

Too Funny Not to Mention...Despite the Gross Factor

One of the reasons I started this blog was to provide a way, an easy way, to record all the cute, funny things that my kids do and say. I haven't done much of that yet, but I plan on making that a priority. And thankfully my kids are young enough not to be completely embarassed about my telling others these stories. That time will come, I'm sure.

The following is a short conversation between me and Josiah:

Josiah: "Mom, my bottom started itching a little while ago."
Mom: "Well, let me take a look at it.... Yep, it does look a little red and chapped."
Josiah: (looking horrified) "I have absolutely never licked my butt hole in my whole life."
Mom: (laughing very hard) "Alex, you've gotta hear this..."

I've always told him that licking his lips would make them chapped. :)

7 comments:

Brenda said...

That one made me fall out of my chair. He will die when that story is told at his wedding rehearsal dinner.
Mom

Amy said...

Omigosh!
Yes, that would definitely embarass him later in life!

Jaime said...

Thanks for posting that! I needed a good laugh! That was hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!! But how funny would be to watch if he could! LOL

Linda

Anonymous said...

Loved it, Loved it, Loved it.
Yes that would be a hard one to
read at a rehearsal dunner - but he would get over it eventually------maybe. Aunt Nettie

JoAnna said...

Wow. That is SO funny!! I don't think I knew you had a blog... or were reading mine! Hi stranger! I love you! :)

Carrie said...

This past Sunday I was telling some friends Josiah's story about blurting out what tickled while riding the airplane. I love that kid! I didn't even know you had a blog! I'm pumped to get to hear about your family.