Saturday, March 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Amy at Life and Times of Life at Home and my "assignment" is to create a 6 word memoir of myself. Here it goes...


Strong
Jack of all trades, master of none
(does that count as one word?)
Honest
Musical
Biased
(I think my children are God's greatest creations)
Fun
(at least to those who know me best)




Here are the rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

I tag:

Sarah
Ashley
Kit
Joanna
Carrie

Have fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, fun. But now I'm going to have to figure out 6 words that I feel describe me. hmmm....

Thanks for the tag!

Sarah