Friday, March 14, 2008

It Pays to Comment :)

Check out a post by my friend, Amy. She had a contest honoring the 2 year anniversary of her blog.... and guess what? I won...by doing absolutely nothing but posting a comment. Just thought there would be some of you who would be interested in checking out her blog about it because she posted some pics of us in college. The trip down memory lane was alot of fun. I guess maybe I should have some contest to get people to comment on my blog. (hint, hint - to all you readers who don't do so :))

3 comments:

Amy said...

It was SO fun! And my pleasure to randomly select you & put a little MC Jenn R****** tribute on there! :)
-wasn't sure you wanted your maiden name displayed.

I will try to mail your package out on Monday, going to buy some more stuff this weekend to add.
Like I said, it won't disappoint.

It's SO fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope that contest is retroactive!! I always try to comment... what is the point if we don't have some dialouge?

Besides I like reading about what is going on in my friends and families lives and heads!

Love ya
Linda

Kit said...

Okay, Okay...you made me comment!! Thanks for commenting on my blog...and I'm not that creative because the grass idea did not come from me. No sprouts yet...maybe tomorrow!
Hope you guys are well!