Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm Joining the Blogging World

Well, about a year and a half ago I joined the myspace world and that sure has been fun. I've re-connected with so many people that I haven't seen in years. Then about 6 months ago I joined the facebook world and I noticed that many of those who I couldn't find on myspace were on facebook. Then, again, I was able to get in contact with many others. And I imagine that there are many in the blogging world that I would want to be in communication with. I love to talk and since at the moment I am a stay-at-home mom of three, ages 7,6, and 2, I don't get the amount of adult conversation that I desire. I decided that creating a blog would be a wonderful outlet for me to express myself and to also update those who are interested on things going on in my family. My family and I live many, many, many miles away from any extended family. So, to mom and dad and mom-in-law and dad-in-law, this is your lucky day. Want to hear funny stories about your grandkids? Want to hear how your daughter is handling the challanges of raising an autistic child? Want to know how God is blessing us? Want to read controversial thoughts offered by your son (yes, Alex has already mentioned writing a blog about Christians and evolution...I told him to get his own blog :)). Then check out my blog. Not sure if anyone else will read it, but it sure will help me get my thoughts out of my head and into cyberspace.

3 comments:

butterfly maid said...

If you write it they will come. I know I will! Look I am already here!

And tell that wayward hubby of yours to start his own blog! There are those who will come to his too!

Love ya
Linda

Brenda said...

At Last! You are putting your thoughts in writing. And you are so good at it. I've been trying to get you to journal for years. This will make it easier to record those funny Josiah stories--and to write that book some day. It will be a best seller!
Love you much,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Yes! I am so happy you're entering the bloggy world! Can't wait to read more of your thoughts.

Sarah