Monday, April 21, 2008

Family Time

This is one of the fun family-time adventures we took part in this past weekend. And I say adventure because when I take my three crazy boys anywhere there is never a dull moment. I would highly recommend this movie. It was great!




We had alot of fun. The last movie we saw in the theater with the entire family was Cars and although Jacob sat appropriately and behaved very well for the first half of the movie, I ended up taking him for a walk during the second half. Not this time. He sat, stuffed his face with popcorn and coke, and actually enjoyed himself for the ENTIRE movie. It was wonderful!

I really do have an awesome family. I just feel like bragging a little. We have so much fun together. And although my kids (and husband :) ) challenge me in many different ways, I enjoy them so much!

No comments: