Friday, August 29, 2008

Breakfast, Anyone?

Who is better at cooking breakfast, you or your spouse? I am so very fortunate to have a husband who is a wonderful cook, much better than me, and not only is he good at it, he loves to do it, unlike me. But I have always heard that as far as cooking is concerned men excel at breakfast and grilling, of course. Is this true in your home? My poor kids get cereal, poptarts, toast, or the occasional scrambled eggs, mainly because of time constraints. And since Jacob goes to school year round, I am always getting someone (or two) ready for school, packing a lunch(es), and getting myself ready for work. But when Daddy happens to be home in the mornings, which doesn't happen often, they get french toast, bacon and eggs, blueberry pancakes, making me look really bad. All I can say is nobody gets their clothes cleaner than I do.

No comments: